Thursday, February 27, 2014

Where I've Been This Whole Month



Many of you may have been wondering why I haven't been posting as much as I used to..


    Well, the truth is I have really been busy! Although I am not at my job anymore (long story), I have   gotten quite tied up with my 15 credits worth of classes and trying to spend as much time with the love of my life who recently left for Puerto Rico. When I am not doing either of those things I am either in class for up to 9 hours ( in total) or trying to stay in shape. Oops, I can't forget I have been playing and loving my (sort of ) new cat Peanut.  Don't worry I still LOVE cooking and baking as much as I did when I started this blog. SCRATCH THAT! I love baking and cooking even more now, and I have improved greatly since starting Culinary college. Blogging is not an easy task because there are many pictures to upload and things to write.  In my opinion, those are the two main components of a great blog. In a few moments I will be posting a recipe of Sesame Chicken Wings I made last weekend. Stay tuned for a food review soon as well. There is a plethora of recipes from school and other blogs I am dying to try. I can't wait to share them with you! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment